A St. John Vianney Catholic School student is:
A child of faith who strives to:
- Learn Catholic teachings and actively participate in prayer, the sacraments and rituals of the Church
- Practice discipleship and make decisions based on Gospel values
- Demonstrate an attitude of service toward local and world communities
A responsible individual who strives to:
- Demonstrate respect, compassion, stewardship, and accountability for self, others, and the environment
- Practice self-discipline
A life-long learner who strives to:
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills when meeting new challenges
- Develop effective communication skills to express ideas and convey information
- Use technology competently and responsibly
- Work cooperatively with others using appropriate social skills
DAILY SCHOOL PLEDGE
I pledge to do my best at
St. John Vianney Catholic School.
I will be respectful of others and our environment,
And look for God in all that I see.
I will take pride in myself and in my school,
I will be honest, responsible, and supportive.
I will be an example of God’s love.