St John Vianney School is partnering with Choice Lunch this year to provide nutritious, delicious meals for all our students. Choice Lunch offers students a variety of entrees, fruits, vegetables, and drinks that comply with state and federal nutrition standards.
We care about the kids we serve, and our effort to continue to delight them with a great lunch experience is everything to us. We are committed to finding and using whole, fresh ingredients that are sourced responsibly from local and trusted partners. We avoid anything artificial or processed, and source antibiotic-free meats and organic produce when it makes sense. We understand parents trust us with an important responsibility, and we make it simple and stress-free for them to partner with us through our world-class ordering technology and mobile apps.
Since 1992, Choice Lunch has been providing healthy and nutritious school lunches throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including many schools in the San Jose Diocese, and across California. The many benefits that comes with our partnership with Choice Lunch includes:
- The option to select from over 14 different daily entrees in 2 sizes (regular and large).
- Hot and cold lunch entrees that are mindful of your child(ren)’s dietary sensitivities and allergies: gluten-free, diary-free, vegetarian, 100% nut-free.
- Menus created by Choice Lunch chefs that uses locally-sourced, organic and hormone-free ingredients.
- On-staff nutritionists to answer questions or discuss your child(ren)’s dietary needs and help the best choice for his/her lunch.
- Online pre-orders that can made as late as the day before the school day and accessible via your desktop computer or smartphone/mobile device.
In hoping to bring healthier (and delicious!) school lunch options for our children, we hope that you are as excited as we arel! To sign-up for the program, simply go to Choice Lunch’s website and follow the easy 1-2-3 steps in the attached information sheet (PDF) to register. It’s that simple! Once registered, we suggest that you browse through the entree options to see the variety offered and should you have any questions, just contact Choice Lunch’s Account Manager or Nutritionist for St. John Vianney.
How to Register
– Visit www.choicelunch.com to create a new account and register your child(ren) (name, grade & allergy info).
Please feel free to contact our customer service with any question at 1-855-465-8624. Choice Lunch Customer Support is available from Monday – Friday (8am-4pm).
JOIN US AND BECOME A VOLUNTEER!
We are also looking for more parent volunteers to help with daily lunch distribution. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at email@example.com. All volunteers receive a free lunch credit for each day of volunteer participation.
IMPORTANT: If you still have funds in your Pasta Market accounts, please contact Pasta Market directly. The contact phone number for Pasta Market should be indicated on your last Pasta Market statement.
Cathe Huynh-Sison, Co-Chair
Stefanie Naillon, Co-Chair
SJV School Lunch Program